Thursday, December 6, 2018

30A-Final Reflection

1) Read through your posts from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.
Reading through all the posts it seems like it has been years since I wrote those blog post.  I was surprised to see how much I wrote in total because it didn't seem like that much doing just a few posts a week. Starting out was definitely a low because you can tell I was really lost and all over the place with what I was wanting to come up with. As the semester went on I got a better grasp for how to turn an idea into something that I could work with. So week after week I feel like I had a passion and understanding for what I wanted to say.  
2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
The experience of actually taking an idea that I had or a need that I recognized and taking it further than just something I thought in my head. Actually getting in contact with people that could help me better understand what I need to know to create this product. Doing an elevator pitch is always something to be proud of for accomplishing. For most people talking into a camera is awkward and for me I don't prefer it.  
3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
I do see myself as an entrepreneur and I honestly didn't think I would at the beginning of the semester. I look at things differently now and look at them with an all around more in depth mindset.  
4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
Students in the future will succeed in this course if you keep an open mind and are actually dedicated to the assignments. With the way the grading is set up I could see a lot of people just filling out blogs to meet the requirement, get the grade, and not be looking to get anything more out of it. You can get a lot more out of this course if you really show some passion and put forth effort into becoming an entrepreneur.

 See the source image

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brody, great blog post here. I think you did a good job reflecting on your experiences here. I like how you spoke about the amount of time that's passed since the beginning of class. I agree, it feels like it's been forever since the class started. I think it speaks volumes to how much we've all grown as individuals and entrepreneurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post you have here Brody. I also thought it was crazy looking back and reading all of my posts. I did not realize how much I had written in the semester. This has been a great class. I dropped another class because I did not like it and picked this one up. I am so glad that I took it. I hope that you succeed in any business that you go into.

    ReplyDelete